Thursday, June 18, 2009

My first day off, somewhat in photos

I played with my cat, Poutine. Something I rarely get to do since I usually work all day, then come home to cook and get ready for bed. My weekends I am running errands everywhere. It was fun to mess around with her. Especially see her reactions when I put tape on her head. Unfortunately she was so freaked out I couldn't get a picture.
She was meowing at me while standing on her litter box so I got her food. Then she made a mess. Making me do double work...



I did some research of my family history online. I didn't get very far. This is an email my Aunt sent me years ago. I plan to someday make a family tree out of it to understand it better.


I found some of my baby teeth while sifting through bins under my bed. There was an envelope labeled "Marleena's Teeth" which either my mother or grandmother wrote. Is it kind of creepy to have saved them all these years? Well, I took this picture, then threw them out. I then did 1/2 of my number 3 on my vacation to-do list. I visited my fiance for lunch a picked up a couple tall iced white chocolate mochas on the way (hold the whipped cream :-D )I was pleasently surprised to find a bad full of undeveloped film that is from the early 90s and recently. Not sure if they will come out though (one says develop by june 1991). Plus I don't know where I will find a place that still develops film. I know wal-mart around here doesn't.I completed number 1/4 of number 4, which was to clean the bathroom. (I live in 820sq ft so the bathroom is very small. half of it is the entrance/sink and the other half is toilet/shower)


I look forward to completing other items on my to-do list but figured since I will soon be making dinner I won't be able to photograph my events. So really, am I on vacation or am I going against feminism and acting like a "Sally Homemaker"? haha


No comments:

Post a Comment