Monday, June 22, 2009

My fiance just said I look cute in the computer light...

Because I was wondering what goals I still need to do during my vacation. And here they are...

1.Finish Inservice hours for work (if i want to keep my job i better do this!
3.Visit fiance atleast twice for lunch (1 down, 1 to go)
6.Plan atleast one extremely delicious meal that I wouldn't normally make during the work week (I still need to grab a good recipe)
7.Look up some courses to take in the fall since I haven't been in college for 2-3 years (mainly a financial set-back) (will do asap)
8.Workout 30 minutes a day with the Tony Horton's 10-minute trainer (I have yet to start, but you know what? It's my vacation! I do a lot of running around at work, so number 8 I scratch off.)
9.READ! I have so many books that I've read a few pages of but never seem to finish (I have a few more left!)
13.Write the lesson plan for 2 weeks from now. (still have 5 days til it technically need to be in)
14.Figure out how to rearrange my classroom (not a necessity but probably will do in the next couple of days)

Only 8/16 left. So I'm 50% done and that's not too bad since I did 50% last week on Thursday and Friday. Today was my "neice hang-out" day. So, 50% left for last 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment