Monday, June 22, 2009

A day with my neices



I spent the day with my neices today. I am on vacation (from last thursday to this wednesday) and I have been doing nothing. I basically had to take vacation because my 3 years is fast approaching and I needed to take my second week's worth of vacation. I didn't want to be confined to my apartment for 5 days so I told my older sister that I was going to take my neices for a day. Our first stpo was ron jon's surf shop (where the above photo was taken). We tried to go to the cocoa beach pier but didn't realize during the week I'd have to pay $5 to park! Then we headed off to cocoa village so they could run around in a water fountain:

It was there that a little boy pulled down his bathing suit and attempted to pee on a fountain but his mom caught him in time. We were all starving and tired (my younger neice fell asleep on the way to get food and woke up with a big red blotch on her face) so we headed off to my most favorite quick delicious beachy burrito place.
It was after this that my older neice, Angelina, said "All the places you've taken us we've never been before!" That was my goal. Spend as little money as possible and let them have a ton of fun going to places they've never been. My fiance and I actually want to travel like that. Go places none of the Florida tourists know about. And write about it. Anyway, back to the day... the three of us came back home swam in my apartment's pool then I brought them home. It was a fun-filled day in the 96 degree without (with heat index about 105 degrees). Now I have 2 days to accomplish the rest of the items on my to-do list. I don't even remember what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment