Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dancing instead of wars


What if countries and people just had a dance off instead of fighting. Like, people wouldn't train for war...they would train to be a better dancer than the other country. I thought about this while my fiance and I were talking about Fight Club. I said "What if it was dance club." Then he went over the rules that Fight Club has and I changed the word 'fight' to dance. Here it goes.
1. You do not talk about dance club
2. You DO NOT talk about dance club
3. If someone yells "STOP", goes limp, or taps out the dance is over
4. Only two guys to a dance
5. One dance at a time
6. No shirt, no shoes
7. Dances will go on as long as they have to
8. If this is your first night at dance club, you have to dance.
Wouldn't dance offs make the world a better (and more humorous) place?

No comments:

Post a Comment