Friday, June 26, 2009

Have a lovely weekend


Doesn't Aubrey look so gorgeous and classic? Makes me wish I lived in an area I could bike more...
This is the first weekend in weeks that I'm not doing anything too exciting. My fiance and I are on a very, very tight budget...especially with rent due next week. I know that we will definitely be sleeping in. (Even on my vacation I woke up at 6:30 so I could spend time with my fiance before he went to work.) Tomorrow morning in laundry. Other than that we have nothing planned. At the moment we are watching a Michael Jackson Marathon on Fuse and soon heading out to Barnes n Noble to relax with some coffee business books and actually drink coffee. BTW, this book is amazing. Here's the website of their blog : http://www.laurenandemira.com/


Take care <3

(photo credit: obit-mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment