Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thrifty finds




I have looked through Marissa's blog New Dress A Day a month or so ago. After first browsing through it I felt a sudden urge to go thrifting. My husband loves this since he sells books on Ebay that he finds at thrift stores. I found two skirts and two dresses that I love. I would love to post pictures but unfortunately all my clothes are packed away for my big move this weekend. I couldn't help but look at a few "mumus" at think what they could be.

If you do choose to go thrift store shopping make sure you have the time and patience to flip through the clothes. Many stores do not have clothing labeled by size. Also bring hand sanitizer for when you are done shopping. Some clothes may have odors to them. And of course wash the clothes before you wear them.



No comments:

Post a Comment