Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby on the brain


For a couple months now my husband and I have purposely stopped using protection. It's not so much that we're "trying" to get pregnant but more-so "whatever happens...". The only thing is that for the past few weeks we've been talking about wanting a family soon. My husband thinks I'd be really cute if I were preggo on 4th of July. He says he can see me in a cute maternity summer dress watching fireworks and munching on a hotdog. So this past 2 weeks I have noticed a few typical early pregnancy symptoms. One thing my husband and I have been also doing is a little trick to try to get pregnant without using harmful substances. I read about it on Sara Snow's blog. I cannot wait to see what comes within this next week!
{photo credit: SoorPus}

No comments:

Post a Comment