Monday, February 15, 2010

Moved into our new home!



My husband and I moved into our new home this past weekend. I think the most stressed out during this process has been our cats! Saturday and Sunday were spent trying to figure out where they're hiding. So now I have a week vacation from work, and it's hardly a vacation. I'll be cleaning my apartment, which looks awfully tiny since moving everything out, and unloading boxes.
We currently have two rooms in the house that we have no clue what to do with. One is a bedroom that is being held as the cat's room for now. The other room is our front room, originally the family room until we moved that the the back room. We'll see what happens and if it's awesome I'll post pictures.
Wish me luck!

{photo credit: ~RUTHxcommitacts}

No comments:

Post a Comment