Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let the outdoor reno begin!

Our back porch and my dad fixing something up, such a handyman

our front yard
some of our backyard, viewing the shed

back yard view from the shed
As you can see my husband and I have our work cut out for us. Unfortunately we've had quite the wind chill here in Florida which makes any outdoor job uncomfortable. Yesterday was probably the nicest day but my husband is at work, and even though I'm taking my vacation time to clean our apartment and set-up the house, the yardwork is a joint activity.
For a general to-do list here are some plans:
--Clean up entire porch and replace blinds, possibly add curtains. Plus, remove furniture from last tenants.
--Rip out weeds and replace with new, fresh plants.
--Fix light in the front yard since it is wobbly.
--Paint shed.
Soon we will put our grill out and have everyone over for a yummy bbq! Pictures to come as 'Renovation: Outside' begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment