Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love.

I love coming home to these two everyday. Poutine will be two at the end of March. I rescued her in March of 2009 and they said that they "think she is about one" so I decided her birthday was the day I adopted her. Panthro will be one this June, I believe sometime early in the month. She was adopted from my husband's co-worker who's cat had babies and was going to bring them to the humane society. We thought Panthro was a boy until her first check-up where they pointed out she was indeed a girl. Sorry she's stuck with this name though!

Anywho, these two stinkers are the best. Their nicknames are Moo Moo Cow (Poutine-she's starting to pack on the pounds) and Flufferbutt (Panthro-she has a fluffy tail) My husband and I don't really have nicknames for eachother but Sunshine Dust and Soot n Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment