Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh blessed 3 day weekend!


Did you know that Labor Day originated to honor people who worked twelve hours a day, seven days a week in the late 1800's? I am so tired after working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week!

This weekend my lovely fiance and I are taking things slowly. Tomorrow we will be going shopping for crafts materials then spending the afternoon being artsy. If we are good at what we go, we will setup our etsy shops. We are beyond excited. Sunday we will have a yummy breakfast with his parents, and do our laundry and on Monday we're off to my family's house for a good 'ol all-american bbq.

On September 19th, fiance and I are going to check out [hopefully] our wedding venue. We will [hopefully] be married there December 19th. I cannot wait. So much to look forward to!


PS- Sean Lennon, John Lennon and Yoko Ono's son, did a remake of his parent's famous Rolling Stone cover with his model girlfriend Kemp Muhl for the Fall issue of Purple Magazine.
(photo credit: Street_Spirit )

No comments:

Post a Comment