Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Talk


With a recent discussion (and scare) about having a baby, I can't help but notice my fiance acting a little more "domestic". He's happily taking on the male role at home. Not saying I'm not capable of taking out the trash and recyclables, but when I mentioned I'd help him he just smiled and said "I got it." He doesn't seem to mind doing dishes after dinner as much, he'll randomly kiss and hug me more often and let me fall asleep on him at night more-so than usual. He wanted to teach me to play a game on XBox and wasn't annoyed that I was messing up. He wants to get married in November instead of December because, as he says, he "just wants to marry [me] as soon as possible".

I cannot wait to be your wife and I cannot wait for you to be the father of our children. I cannot wait for the rest of my life with you Rob.
To the future Robert Francis P. III, Nolan Avery P., Grace Isabella P., and/or Coraline Faith P.; you will have the best father ever.
PS-these adorable shoes found on etsy here. Aren't they so cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment