Sunday, September 13, 2009

Live Simply


The closer my fiance and I get to beginning of our search for a home, I can't help but to realize that I went from wanting a home in a lovely neighborhood and with nothing to change in/around the home to not minding if I just live in a safe neighborhood, with enough space for children. I cannot wait to make my home my own. I can already imagine bugging my father to build me a built-in book shelf, having an office with my sewing materials and my fiance's artwork, replacing the floors with wood and rugs, refurbishing furniture...
There's so much I cannot wait to do with minimal money. Only 3 months until we get married, 4 months until we start searching for a home and 5 months until our lease is up in our apartment. It going by so quick! We need to start saving money if we want any of it to happen!

(photo credit : Sarah Jane)

No comments:

Post a Comment