Friday, August 14, 2009

Where can I buy true, good friends?

I know it sounds weird but I really don't think I have "true" friends. Some of my friends I've had since elementary school, others in high school, and a few from work. But none of them enjoy the same things as me. Maybe I need to new place to live because I'd like to find friends (guys, girls, couples) that don't mind dressing relaxed (not sloppy though) going on bike rides to the beach, and listening to really good old songs with. Some girlfriends that don't babble about boys or sex lives (sex and the city-bleck!) they don't flaunt their new high heels and low cut dresses, and they are so simple. All the "friends" I have now have completely different morals from me. They enjoy excessive alcohol consumption, talking about who the 'did' and how...

And a backyard movie night with a white sheet and yummy snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment