Monday, August 31, 2009

Escape


I long for the day I can get away from this 820 sq.ft. apartment and my job. I understand many people would love to have a job right now. Unfortunately when I began my job it was at a time I was studying to be an elementary teacher. Over the past few years I have decided I do not want to work with children. I originally got my job after my ex-fiance and I split up in summer 2006. My older sister was teaching at this preschool and told me I had to come fill out an application... This past summer she was offered a job as a First Grade teacher and took it. My bosses looked down on her for it and they treated her terribly [all because she was persuing a dream]. Since then I haven't been treated with much respect and I do not look forward to seeing the majority of parents and children that walk in the door. My dream is to work from home as a professional organizer. But seeing as I make more money than my fiance right now, I cannot figure out how to begin my dream career. How does one drop everything and start anew?
(photo credit: DanielJames)

No comments:

Post a Comment