Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ferris Bueller



By far one of the greatest movies ever made with the greatest quotes ever said...

Ferris-I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it.

Sloane- What are we going to do?
Ferris- The question isn't "what are we going to do," the question is "what aren't we going to do?"

Sloane- The city looks so peaceful from up here.
Ferris- Anything is peaceful from one thousand, three hundred and fifty-three feet.

Ferris- Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Cameron- Ferris, my father loves this car more than life itself.
Ferris- A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile

Ferris- Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.

No comments:

Post a Comment