Monday, August 3, 2009

house window shopping



Lately my fiance and I have been discussing our future home. We have been in our apartment for 5 months now and have 6 months left. Honestly, we and our cats are ready for something bigger. There is no personal space in this 820sq ft place. If we argue, it's hard to take time to ourselves. The TV and computers are in the same place and the bedroom could be boring alone. I'm ready for a place with a big kitchen and office space.

So, my fiance and I started discussing what we want in our future home. Here's some of the things we came up with:

Near an A+ elementary school (preferrably the one I went to)
City water
BIG yard. Enough for a pool, vegetable garden and herbs, playset for future children, and space to play catch.
Lots of kitchen space
Enough rooms to make one a office room
Safe and quiet neighborhood
Kid friendly
SPACE SPACE SPACE
I cannot wait to actually meet with the realtor, narrow our options and go look at the houses. Of course I'd love to run off to Ireland and buy the house in the picture. Always loved home with vines growing over them. (And that home has a maid's quarter!)
(photo credit: Irish cottage)

No comments:

Post a Comment