Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Skipped a day :-/


I have been so "out-of-it" since my fiance brought home a kitten on Friday. Since we already have a year old cat we've been having to monitor it's behaviour with the kitten and ensuring they get along. The first couple nights we placed our older cat in the living room and closed our bedroom door. In our room was the kitten. All night long it would meow and bother me. Friday and Saturday night I would get up in the middle of the night and go sleep on the couch with my older cat. Sunday night my fiance decided to leave me in the bedroom with the kitten (who now climbs onto the bed) while he slept on the couch. We now leave the bedroom door open, hoping the kitten would lay with the cat, but no. Last night it kept walking across me and licking my face and meowing each time it would use the litter box (currently stationed in our room so that the older cat doesn't use it instead of her own). I would freak when my fiance would roll around because I thought he'd lay on the cat. I smacked his arm a few times throughout the night.

My mind hasn't thought about what cute things I could find on etsy, where I want to be in life, funny happenings of the day, or a random quote. Instead I think about coffee and pajamas. Yesterday I had to work at 6:30am, and today at 7:30am...which is my normal shift. I'm about ready to pass out at my laptop right now. I just hope I can feel more refreshed tomorrow and have something fun to write. Til then, good night

No comments:

Post a Comment