Thursday, July 9, 2009

Full moon


My day was pretty interesting. I had 23 students but they were surprisingly quieter than they've been all week...and we've had 17-19 monday through wednesday. Then I actually won a game of Scrabble after 5 nights of strenuous play. My dinner was absolutely amazing. My fiance makes really good tacos and salsa made with solely fresh veggies (he should make it good, he's 1/2 mexican!) then I made the rice with olives and pigeon peas. It was just a randomly surprisingly good meal. To top it off our grocery bill was really cheap.
One of my co-workers who is strong on believing the alignments of planets affect us and she practices meditation and numerology says that it's the "full moon". With the exception that her normally calm class is crazy.
I'm beginning to wonder if she's right?!
(photo credit: sar-kelandi )

No comments:

Post a Comment