Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Scrabble

My fiance and I have been playing Scrabble since we first began dating. We went to Montreal alone together on our third month of dating (I had booked my lonely trip just before he and I began dating. I was going to visit a friend I hadn't seen in 7 years). While in Montreal we went to a game store in the Underground City and bought a Scrabble board, which is the one we still use today. Since moving in together in March we haven't played together till 3 days ago. The games get super intense but it's fun to see what words he comes up with and yell at eachother for taking the letter either were about to use for a word. It's nice though...we just sit in the quiet or with relaxing music in the background and prepare to win. Or in my case, lose 4 nights in a row!
But tonight I lost by a single point!

(photo credit : ittybittiesforyou )

No comments:

Post a Comment