Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"On the side" job

My mother in law sells books on ebay. She recently opened her own little warehouse where she stores all her books for selling. She has told my husband that she wants him to jump on board since she usually clears nearly $2000/month. This would be great because he hates his job but it currently helps pay our bills. My darling mother in law has also asked me if I would like to help by being the vintage clothing scout. I love vintage clothing and happily agreed. I have gone to thrift stores numerous times and found old clothing I adore and now I get to find some that may not even be my size, but clean it up, stitch it up if necessary then turn it around and make a profit on it on etsy or what-not.
We cannot wait for this weekend when my husband goes around scanning books and I get to find awesome clothes. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment