Thursday, March 4, 2010

La Vie En Rose

Throughout junior high and high school my biggest dream was to visit Paris. I took a few french classes, watched movies about Paris from the library, wrote school papers on the Eiffel Tower. As the years have passed, my passion for Paris has dwindled a bit. I'm not as high-strung about it as I was a few years ago. That is until I saw La Vie En Rose. I knew nothing about Edith Piaf until seeing this movie (which I had to subtitle in english since my french isn't very strong). I only knew of the song La Vie En Rose because of Louis Armstrong's version which I first heard in one of my all-time favorite movies, French Kiss [spoiler alert:end of movie].

I am officially back on the dream path to Paris. The breads, the buildings, the lights, the romance, the wine, everything. It's back to number one on my travel list!

No comments:

Post a Comment