Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome

Hello! I am Marleena, hence my website name. I absolutely love photography, especially real life photography. I do not photograph professionally, and I do not have a fancy camera. I just have a Canon PowerShot S3 and work with what I got. Everyday an opportunity shows up where one might say "That's a Kodak moment" but they just don't have a camera to capture the moment. I try my best to bring my camera with me everywhere so that I can be repared for 'that' moment. I will try to daily post images of what I see in the world around me. Unforunately I start this blog with no picture from today but I can share with you some pictures I have taken recently. I appreciate any feedback. enjoy :)
baby jaguar at local zoo
my sister has creepy figurines at her house

one of the pet lobsters in our fishtank at home


No comments:

Post a Comment