Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Only 3 1/2 days to go!

I have been doing a lot more blog reading than blog writing lately. This Sunday will be my wedding and we have been trying to complete every last detail. It wasn't until yesterday that we decided to cancel the restaurant we were going to use for our reception. Tomorrow we will call the clubhouse we hope to use.
This week alone we got not only those things done, we also got our marriage license, fiance's wedding attire, and food for the reception. We just need to get my shoes, make cupcakes, make favors, put together the centerpieces and steam my dress. Just some minor details. I can say that my entire wedding cost about under $1000. I'll give a run-down of the numbers once I'm done pulling my hair out!

(photo credit: wedding treasures)

No comments:

Post a Comment